Well established Real Estate Company with commercial and industrial properties in more than is hiring a Property Manager. This position will manage leasing administration, closings, maintenance agreements, and purchase and sale agreements.
- Manage all documents associated with industrial/ commercial real estate operations and leasing
- Review leases to communicate agreement terms to various parties (both internal and external)
- Manage closing processes from agreement to closing (keeping time-lines on schedule, routing and revising documents, and interacting with third-parties responsible for deliverables for closings)
- Coordinate/ Manage property maintenance, tenant relations and capital improvements
- 5+ years property management / Lease Administration experience in commercial or industrial real estate.
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong skills Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be comfortable with constant interaction with external clients (both positive and challenging conversations) in enforcing contract terms
- Must be pragmatic and results-oriented to keep firm’s priorities progressing
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, call Scott Rehkop @ (913) 312-2300.
|Finance, General Business, Real Estate
|Real Estate - Property Mgt, Accounting - Finance, Public Relations
|*5+ years property management / Lease Administration experience in commercial or industrial real estate. *Must be self-directed and have the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment *Strong organizational and communication skills *MS Office experience
|At least 2 years
|4 Year Degree
|$45,000.00 - $60,000.00