SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
The Senior Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties that include:
- Coordinating schedules
- Compose written and email correspondence
- Monitor and prepare monthly reports for managers
- Arrange meetings
- Order and monitor office supplies
- Approve and prepare invoices for transmittal
- Assist with proposals and special projects.
This a great opportunity with a fantastic Kansas City employer. Our client is interviewing immediately. Never a fee to applicants.
- 5+ years Senior Administrative / Executive Assistant experience
- Experience with some accounting is a plus
- Experience with a Property Management company a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Extensive Word & Excel experience
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, call Lauren Vanek @ (913) 312-2300.
|Industry||Real Estate - Property Mgt, Insurance|
|Qualifications||Experience with some accounting is a plus Experience with a Property Management company a plus Strong organizational skills Extensive Word & Excel experience|
|Experience||5+ years Senior Administrative/Executive Assistant experience|
|Salary||$17.00 - $20.00/hr|